Sheila develops and executes the firm’s strategic plan. With an extensive background in real estate transactions and litigation matters Sheila is a trusted advisor and legal consultant for clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
An expert at establishing innovative client-centric systems that cultivate trust, Sheila is celebrated for streamlining legal operations, deepening relationships while possessing deep cultural sensitivities.
Sheila is also an innovative problem-solver with a proven track record of helping turn around businesses through Levato Consulting. With a keen eye for spotting prospective alliances, Sheila’s knack for cultivating new relationships within businesses and across industries is unsurpassed.
Prior to Levato Law, Sheila was Director of Business Development and Client Services at Freeman, Freeman & Smiley, LLP, in Los Angeles, for over a decade. She started her career with Hale and Dorr, LLP, in Washington, D.C., where she was a Real Estate Specialist. A frequent guest lecturer and mentor for EMBA and Law students at area universities, she also speaks worldwide at a host of business gatherings and conferences.
While in Washington D.C., she enjoyed rowing on the Potomac River. A trained classical dressage rider, Sheila was a founding member of a horsemanship training company in Los Angeles, where she is an avid yogi and enjoys hiking the canyons around LA.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- Blaney McMurtry LLP: Breaking Glass Ceilings – September 8, 2017 Toronto, Canada
- ACC: (EMEA): Effectively Managing and Hiring Outside Counsel – August 10, 2017
- ACC: (APAC): Effectively Managing and Hiring Outside Counsel – August 9, 2017
- The Roundtable: A leadership development program for managing partners and law firm leaders – June 5 & 6, 2017 Nashville, TN
- Southwestern Law School – February 3, 2017 Los Angeles, CA
- LMA Annual Conference – March 27-29 Las Vegas, Nevada
- Women Leaders Forum – January 31, 2017 Los Angeles, CA
- Loyola Marymount University Executive MBA – January 21, 2017 Los Angeles, CA
- Marketing Leader Roundtable – September 8 & 9, 2016 Washington, DC
- Women’s Breakfast Series – June 29, 2016 Beverly Hills, CA
- LSSO Conference – June 7, 2016 Chicago, Illinois
- Next Generation Commerce Event Keynote – May 15, 2016 Beverly Hills, CA